Annual Parking Pass
Visit the Park often for horse shows and events?
Save time and money with an annual parking pass!
Annual parking passes are valid from January 1 to December 31.
After submitting your application, you should receive your parking pass within 7-10 days.
- Upon the sale, transfer of title, or other change of ownership of the vehicle the permit must be amended with the new vehicle’s information.
- The parking permit does not extend special privileges to the holder other than to identify vehicles to park officials. Vehicles with a permit must park in designated parking spaces or be subject to tow.
- Report the loss or theft of the parking permit as soon as possible to the Kentucky Horse Park Mounted Police ([email protected] or 859-509-1450). The holder may be required to pay the replacement cost of the permit.
- Copies or reproductions of the parking permit are prohibited and may be subject to criminal penalties and/or other actions deemed by the Kentucky Horse Park.
- Pass not valid for certain special events.