Check-in is after 2 pm. Check-out is before/by noon. Please check in at the campground store. If arriving after store hours, you may proceed to your site and check in at the store the following morning.
Current Campground Store Hours:
|Sunday, Monday, Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday & Thursday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Friday & Saturday||8 am - 7 pm|
If you choose to make a reservation, a non-refundable reservation fee of $6.00 for campsites will be included in the total payable fees. Your credit card account will be charged at the time that the reservation is made. Please allow up to 24 hours for your reservation to be confirmed. We do not offer discounts on tent sites.
Kentucky is mandated to collect a 1% state transient tax, various county taxes, and a 6% sales tax on all camping fees.
Changes may be made online at www.reserveamerica.com or Contact Us at least 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival. Any reservation made with a departure date that is more than 12 months from today cannot be changed for 18 days after the reservation was made. There is no fee for changes made to a reservation unless it is canceled.
If you cancel your reservation you will be assessed fees. The closer to your arrival date you cancel, the less money you will be refunded.
- Canceling 15 days or more prior to arrival - Reservation fee $6.00 + Cancellation Fee $10.00 is applied. The use fees are refunded.
- Canceling 14 days or less prior to arrival - Reservation fee $6.00 + Cancellation Fee $10.00 + the use fee of the first night's stay is applied. The remainder is refunded.
- To cancel a reservation prior to your scheduled arrival, you can cancel online at www.reserveamerica.com or Contact Us. To cancel a reservation on the day of arrival you must call the park.
- Once a customer checks in, there are NO refunds given.
The Campground Pool is currently CLOSED but will reopen May 26, 2023.
The Campground Pool is open for campground guests only.
Your pool pass is good for the day of arrival and throughout your stay.
The pool pass is not valid for the day of departure.
Make your reservation now at Reserve America
or by calling Reserve America at (888) 459-7275.
Winter Season at the Kentucky Horse Park Campground
- B loop and D loop will be open during the off-season (November 1 to March 31). The sites available for reservation will include B77 to B130 and D207 to D260. The sites on D loop will have electricity only. The sites on B loop will have water and electricity. (Water is available at dump stations if needed.)
- The rate for a site during the off-peak season is $30 per night, a one-time $6 transaction fee and applicable taxes.
- Campers can expect delays entering or exiting the campground from 5 pm - 11 pm every night during Southern Lights (November 18th - December 31st).
- WINTER CAMPING TIP: To stay connected to frost proof hydrants, heat tape and a heated water hose are required during freezing temps. If you do not have this equipment, you can fill up your tank then disconnect. This prevents the spigot and hose from freezing.