The Hyatt Place Lexington is located just minutes from the University of Kentucky, Blue Grass Airport and downtown Lexington. The hotel is ideally located off I-75 and south of the I-64 & I-75 interchange at Exit 108 (Man o' War Boulevard).
The hotel is nestled in the Hamburg area of town and within walking distance to the city’s top restaurants and shopping as well as near popular area attractions such as Keeneland Race Track and The Kentucky Horse Park. For bourbon fans, the hotel offers easy access to many bourbon distilleries including Buffalo Trace and Woodford Reserve. If you bleed blue, you’ll also love our convenient location to Rupp Arena and the University of Kentucky Wildcats. For information regarding local Lexington restaurants and activities near this hotel, please visit our Activities page.
All Hyatt Place hotels are smoke-free.
During your stay, you can enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee drinks and friendly conversation at the intimate Bakery Café. A Host will happily assist you with orders from the 24-hour Guest Kitchen, which offers café-quality, made-to-order meals and snacks along with a complimentary continental breakfast daily.
- This Lexington hotel features spacious guestrooms each with the Hyatt Grand Bed™ and a 42" flat panel HDTV.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves made-to-order snacks and entrees.
- Intimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium beers and wines.
- Grab 'n Go case offers muffins, salads, sandwiches and bottled beverages.
- e-room with complimentary computers and a printer.
- Complimentary onsite parking.
- This is a smoke-free hotel.