There will be two sessions per day. The Sunday session will be 8:00 am to noon, and 12:30 to 4:30 pm, and the Monday session times are noon to 4:00 pm, and 4:30 - 8:30 pm.
What do you get when you combine the rare opportunity to school your horse on a world-renowned Cross Country Course, with a chance to support a fundraiser for a great cause? Cross Country Schooling Days!
For only $35 per horse and rider for a four-hour session, you can treat yourself and your horse to this unique training opportunity. With obstacles from novice to advanced, and combinations similar to those found in competitions, all skill levels are welcome. All proceeds raised from this event help the foundation continue to maintain and improve the competition facilities year-round.
From the registration fee, $20 will be considered a charitable donation, and all participants will receive a tax receipt for that amount.
Stabling is available, but not guaranteed for all schooling days.
- On-site registration. To prepare your registration form in advance, please print, complete and bring with you this form. (Please note that for riders under 18, the form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.)
- A current coggins and health certificate are required and will be checked upon arrival at the park.
- All riders must wear an ASTM/SEI approved helmet, body-protecting vest, and approved medicalarmband.
- For advance purchase of seasonal trailer pass, call 859-259-4225.
- For stabling inquiries, call 859-259-4219.
- All other questions, please call the Kentucky Horse Park Foundation at 859-255-5727.
In case of inclement weather, please call 859-255-5727, or go to www.khpfoundation.org or www.mseda.org.