The American Saddlebred Museum truly is the Kentucky Horse Park's "Showplace for Saddlebreds."
An extensive renovation completed recently of both the museum and the gift shop allows you to experience Kentucky's oldest native breed of horse at its finest.
Known as "The Horse America Made," the American Saddlebred has played an important role in our nation's history. That history, along with award-winning movies and unique, interactive exhibits, are a must see during your visit to the park.
- The gift shop stocks unique and Kentucky-made items
- Saddlebred Sidewalk displays over 3,700 engraved bricks
- Permanent and changing exhibits
- 2,400 volume research library
- 45 minutes to one hour self-guided tour
- Groups are always welcome
- Hours of operation are the same as the Kentucky Horse Park
- Entrance is included with admission to the Kentucky Horse Park
American Saddlebred Museum & Gift Shop
4083 Iron Works Parkway
Lexington, KY 40511
Check out more information on the current exhibit: Oak Hill Farm – A Jewel of the Bluegrass.