Kentucky Horse Park is an equal opportunity employer that offers both full-time and interim positions. Positions are posted online at personnel.ky.gov.
Full-time and Interim (Seasonal) Opportunities
The Kentucky Horse Park located in Lexington, Kentucky is an equal opportunity employer that offers both full-time and interim positions. Positions are posted at https://careers.ky.gov. EEO/MFD.
We are now accepting applications for interim (seasonal) positions for the following areas: visitor center, gift shop, campground store, museum, maintenance, housekeeping, equine and marketing. Please apply at https://careers.ky.gov/Pages/Interimjobopportunities.aspx. for Apprentice interim job opportunities. You can contact Stephanie Gibson at 859-259-4235 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for information. Apprentice Interim: minimum requirements are none.
Food Service Opportunities
For food service positions apply at http://eventtenders.com/ or go to the Lexington, Kentucky locations at 3270 Blazer Parkway or contact them at 859-963-2000.
If you have any questions you can email Stephanie Gibson at email@example.com or call at 859-259-4235 for more information. EEO/MFD
- Click on “Find a Job”
- Click on “Search & Apply”
- Click on “Click here to create a new account” (in gray box)
- Enter email address, password and security question
- Click on “agree” to terms of agreement
- Create log in
- Click on “Search Openings”
- Go to location – Fayette County
- Click on “Search”
- Check box on the position you wish to apply for
- Click on “Apply to Job”
- Choose one of the methods below to submit your resume/CV. Then click on “Continue”
- If you do not have a resume/CV you may click on click here to create a profile with your contact information, experience and education. Complete contact information. Then click on “Continue”
- Complete application
- BE SURE TO SAVE
For Food Service positions apply at eventtenders.com or go to the Lexington, Kentucky location at 3270 Blazer Parkway or contact them at 859-963-2000.